Do NOT sign up for arbonne

182 of 1848 Arbonne Reviews

Well just over 5 months ago I was sucked into signing up for arbonne. I was given my golden bag and rather enjoyed the products, then the smooth talking consultant comes back to retrieve her bag and talk all about how you can earn extra money and how being your own boss is amazing, gives you the financial freedom you need, blah blah blah absolute ***!!!!! I thought I was a smart women, I went home did my research on the company, asked my sponsor a million and one questions prior to signing on and even came up with a budget for what I would like to invest financially into this business...well it seems my sponsor thought that amount was far too low so now i'm currently in quite the mess because the women ended up paying for the rest she " considered" reasonable to invest to get my personal qualifying volume up to par. ( makes me vomit just thinking about it)

Anyways about the company........they do these recruiting sessions with the NVP which is where they stuff a million vulnerable individuals (mostly women lets be serious) in a room and discuss how great arbonne has been for them and their friends and go on with their pathetic excuse for a power point presentation and talk about the massive cheques they keep getting in the mail for selling products we already need and use on a daily bases.....blah blah blah. I find it most hilarious that they do these recruiting sessions generally in the evening so usually right after work and yet they don't offer you a drink or a appetizer....NOTHING yet they are making $250,000 + a year. Oh and lets not forget they also hound you right afterwards to discuss the presentation and to sign on the dotted line. So not only are you starving but you must fork over a minimum in most cases $2,500.00 which will conviently be placed your high interest credit card.

If you think that you are selling arbonne products think again!!! This entire business is NOT one bit about selling it is about finding "builders" which means finding friends and family to hound to invest their hard earned cash into, so that inturn they too can hound people into multiplying the pyramid. After doing just one party when i first started i was excited but after selling a couple thousand dollars worth of product and being even further excited for my commission cheque to only find out that majority of the products sold were considered " business aids" and when you sign up preferred clients ( which they want you to do since it looks better and they pray that this person will convert to consultant status) that you only get a pathetic 15% profit on. And before you even begin to receive that lovely excuse of a commission cheque you have to maintain a 150 pqv which means you basically need to fork even more of your hard earned cash into the company to receive this bonafide cheque. These are all the little things they DON"T mention at these "recruiting sessions" which by the way they call DA Meetings in arbonne lingo. Also they expect you to invest a minimum of $2,500.00 for a whole lot of *** you don't need to " start your own business". Luckily I didn't invest that much but I invested enough. They also make you print off these prospecting folders they tell you to do it at work....yeah full colour and about 500 sheets since they want you to have enough for every single person at the party!! Well I work in a small office so that wasn't going to happen....$100 dollars later everything was printed and what a load of ***!! Oh and don't get sucked into purchasing the business cards they are awful and another poor investment on your part. So basically you have now spent $2,500.00 on products you don't need, plus around $100 for prospecting folders that you will hand out and get right back, plus $75.00 for business cards, plus your gas, plus your time = setting yourself for failure.

The one and only way to make money in this business is to hound every last person you know to purchase product and pray to the gods that they will also fork over their hard earned cash. I too only wish that they had these blogs that i am seeing today up here about what kind of business this company is running. These sponsors think they have hit the jacket when they finally get you to come on board and trust me they turn to *** when you are unsure or want out. Also from analyzing majority of the groups of arbonne families around me every last one of them that is actually making a decent coin off this are ALREADY wealthy!!! they ALLL have husbands that are very well off....these are stay at home moms that literally have nothing better to do with their time since they have maids and nannies which were already in the mix prior to signing onto arbonne. I feel sorry for the young girls just like myself that get sucked into the dream of wanting to make some extra cash when in the end i'm out a *** load of money!! Another few pointers they don't point out at these " recruiting sessions" with no food or drinks is that you really have to keep in perspective your time and money. You have to waste gas recruiting people, dropping off the gold bag, picking up the gold bag, hosting parties all over the city, going to these DA meetings.....its A LOT!!!! They are all liars that say it takes just a few hours of your time. Thats a load of SH**, I can't even tell you how much money I am out just from the gas and photo copies alone. All in all DON"T do it!!!! The products are digustingly overpriced for what they are, so good luck finding people that can even afford them. They specify all natural but i got a rash from quite a few of the products and i've done multiple allergy tests and none of the " natural" ingredients have I ever been allergic too in its original state. SO Beware!!!! And learn from everyone that is posting on this website. The arbonne community that is going to comment that I am a just a bitter women that didn't make money at this because i'm lazy or whatever excuse you may want to come up....save your breath! I am merely pointing out simple facts and I am rather angry what has happened to myself and others in the same situation. The only thing I actually got from this entire experience is that I will NEVER in my life do a MLM company and the biggest lesson of all trust no one! You must look out for yourself and yourself only since everyone is only in this for themselves so why bother wasting your time and money trying to get already wealthy people richer.

I truly hope that this reaches others!

Cheers

128af287 review #304724
1457 689 Helpful?
Had the same issue350 Comments636
Had an experience with Arbonne?  Submit review about this company
182 of 1848 Arbonne Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan

0 2 Reply
bronteboo99

23 hours ago #976517 Nowra, New South Wales

I strongly agree ...
my mum does Arbonne and loves it.... if you are going to commit to a Job you cant expect big things if your only doing little.... with every job you take on comes great responsibilities, challenges and effort no matter what job or network marketing business... for all of you who think Arbonne is like Amway it certainly isn't a i wouldn't be saying this if I hadn't been on the side of Amway before, and i know at the end of the day i am only a 12 year old girl but in Amway there is a lot less open opportunities and friendships you can have... as my mum being in Amway she has earn t her self some loving and life long friends that have helped her through the whole process and as her daughter i am so proud of her and all that she has achieved... I love Arbonne and all of there products i use and have many of them such as the calming and clear control set, sunscreen, lip balm, cc cream and hopefully very soon the brilliant mascara... and P.S. if you go on the Amway site the sell chezzels and cat litter and have you seen the price ??? thank you

1 0 Reply
bronteboo99

23 hours ago #976518

i mean as she is working for arbonne not amway *

0 0 Reply

Mar 09 #956045

This is the best post I have seen yet... Thank you for sharing your story Arbonne is a scam

3 0 Reply
Happy Independent Consultant 4

Mar 07 #955110 Vancouver, British Columbia

My experience is great. Who signed you up is who you should be upset with. Sounds like most of your printed material was missing from signing up. Also missing was your consultant training package which includes flash drive for all needed printed material & CD/DVD training disc. As for the FULL COLOUR PRESENTATION FOLDER you got was only intended for you. You don't need to make copies. It sounds like whoever signed you is working wrong!! This company IS NOT a scam. There is so much (FREE) support & guidance to help you succeed. BUT, You Must Do Your Part and sell, sell, sell. As for the SAMPLES you sold which are BUSINESS AIDES are for giving away. That's why the cost is so very low. If you are still signed up I suggest you go through your up line (your group has levels, who signed you is 1st, who signed her is 2nd etc) get guidance from them. You can succeed. And you yourself said the products are great! Good luck :)

2 0 Reply

Mar 05 #954456 West Islip, New York

If the product was so great, why force salespeople to invest? That's not a company, fools.

3 1 Reply
NutritionMaster

Mar 01 #952787 Kingston, Ontario

If you were talked into spending $2500 your first order this business is not for you. I spent $500 and had over $2500 in sales my first month. You don't need to spend money to make money in this type of business if you're smart about it.
The problem for most people getting into a business designed around multi-level marketing is that most do nothing or go about the business in the wrong way initially and therefore make no money and quit.
Being that I am a university educated individual in Nutrition and have worked as a Personal Trainer and Certified Sports Nutritionist for over 5 years made it rather easy to educate myself on the products and make recommendations. It's very simple, educate yourself about the products, the company, and the actual BUSINESS model of what social marketing is and you will be prepared for this type of business. Do what Arbonne has laid out for you to do in order to grow and make money.
I have made recommendations for years on eating well and proper supplementation personalized for the individual. If all I wanted to do was make money I could have signed up with any company over 5 years ago. I personally used Arbonne products and across all categories the stuff is great.
You have a passion for this market of safe and beneficial products you sell without selling, its rather easy. Do the work and be honest with people. At the end of the day we make recommendations and give our opinions all the time this just happens to make you money;
... Show more

8 6 Reply
kaelwa1234

Mar 01 #952689

I know many people who started up Arbonne with nothing (putting it all on their credit cards) and now, because they were able to put in CONSISTENT hard work and effort they are now working as their own boss for Arbonne. All it takes is hard work. People use these products everyday and I truly believe that these products stand out which is why they are worth the extra money. For those who listen to this really sad blurb know that this is likely written from an individual who wasn't willing to put in the effort to be successful.

7 4 Reply

Mar 04 #954118

PLEASE! Stop with the "all it takes is hard work" bologna. That is the typical response that is given from the brainwashed people involved in all of these mult-level-marketing ventures. See the U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaints and warnings about these scams alerting people that 99% of reps LOSE money! Arbonne is listed here as well!!!

4 2 Reply
BA

Mar 01 #952448 Easton, Pennsylvania

I am a husband of a woman that joined arbonne 3.5 years ago. It is very simple. With a bit of work, a lot less work than I do running my own general contracting business, my wife has paved our future with security. Arbonne is most definitely not a scam. For those who are having such problems with it, I don't get it. This has been the greatest financial decision of my and my families life. My wife has worked her *** off and built a amazing business that has completely superseded my successful contracting business of 11 years. Good luck to those who quit and congratulations to those who succeeded.

16 5 Reply
Too smart for this

Feb 16 #946845 Ottawa, Ontario

Scam! Not hard to figure out.......I would never sign up for this.....not hard to figure out.....

8 4 Reply
Arbonne NVP

Feb 16 #946626

I have been with Arbonne for 6 months now and i am really booming. it didn't take much, just the right mindset. i love Abonne and using it feels great on my skin. after six months i have just ordered in my Mercedes Benz and still have money left over from the bonus they give you to get the car. Arbonne is a miracle. :)

16 18 Reply

Feb 18 #947633 Toronto, Ontario

HAhahaha please stop lying.

8 3 Reply
Gigi

Feb 24 #950501 Paris, Ile-De-France

Propaganda from an Arbonne troll. Do not believe this.

5 0 Reply

Feb 12 #945010

I signed up about 6 months ago and I haven't had a great experience. Arbonne's customer service is terrible! They don't respond to emails, if you call you're on hold for at least 30 minutes.
But I wasn't even asked to invest anything, you have to pay to sign up, but you get a free product.
And all you need are the products you want to let people sample at the parties, then you place an order for the products the people at the party want. You don't carry inventory (unless you want to) so there's no reason to invest anything and definitely not $2,500...

9 0 Reply
Radek

Feb 05 #941372 Guelph, Ontario

I swear you people are brainwashed, I want to vomit when I hear about your garbage company. It's a pyramid scheme, you people areally so dumb...

11 3 Reply

Feb 19 #948040 Joplin, Missouri

PLEASE email me and tell me HOW Arbonne is a pyramid scheme!! I am thinking about signing up and want to know! bethanyann1989@gmail.com

0 0 Reply

Feb 20 #948370 Trenton, New Jersey

Arbonne is not a pyramid scheme. Don't listen to uneducated people on the internet. Look up the definition of a pyramid scheme. There is no product or service provided. There's no way "to the top" because only the top person gets wealthy. This is a MLM company (multi-level marketing). Donald Trump does MLM. All companies are MLM. For Arbonne, they take out the "middle man" and use consultants to sell their products. They are not paying a company to distribute it into stores. People buy products from a independent consultant and it's shipped straight from Arbonne's warehouse. I joined last week and I'm District Manager in qual. I personally know people in my upline that was able to quit their job because it matched their salary and was able to spend more time with their family. This because is all about networking! It takes time, determination, and perseverance to build a business. I'm also a full time biology/radiology student. Don't expect to get rich fast and think you don't have to make an effort. Anyone that tells you MLM is a pyramid scheme doesn't know what they are talking about. Do your research about the differences between the two. Use sources that aren't from sites about a "pissedcustomer". They will obviously have nothing good to say because they are here to complain.
On another note: I actually called their customer service number today and spent 1 min wait time on the phone and they were very polite to me. Almost too polite (if that's even possible).

8 8 Reply

21-40 of 636 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.