I hosted a party for Arbonne in my home...everyone LOVED the stuff so I TOO wanted to try it out.I used it all over my face, hands, feet etc at the party, I now, am broken out, HUGE pimples everywhere on my face and chest and it SUCKS.
I NEVER break out, ever. and the sales lady said OH NO WORRIES nobody is allergic to our stuff, ***. why am I broken out everywhere???
I just do not understand why it happened, two other grls at my show who used it also broke out and are having the same pimple problem.never using this *** again10707194 review #295163
You may also like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google. ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."