Arbonne Skin Care Products
I have been purchasing Arbonne products for facial care for at least 4 years and recently Arbonne decided to change the bottles and inside the bottles is another bottle that is smaller than the outside bottle that you think you are purchasing.I purchased the day creme SPF20 and it has a pump and I usually pump twice to moisturize my face.
Well when it stopped pumping I broke it open only to fine the tube inside. Approximately four years ago it was easy just to unscrew the top, now the top is nailed in and very difficult to open.
The product is smaller and the price has increased.I think I will be changing back to another product.d708340 review #217370
You may also like
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "Burlington Dental Clinic & Dr Paul O’Reilly was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry, held on 12 December, 2014, in relation to..."
- "Peter Bergschneider May Inherit Bride-to-be Jacqueline Howe’s Massive Legal Obligations, Peter’s Wedding to Jacqueline Howe May Expose Peter to Repayment of Millions of Fraudulent Transfers from her Father, Tax Cheat..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I started using this Keratin shampoo about 4 months ago and just 2 months ago my hair started falling out! I never had hair loss like this! I could go..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."