Arbonne Skin Care Products
I have been purchasing Arbonne products for facial care for at least 4 years and recently Arbonne decided to change the bottles and inside the bottles is another bottle that is smaller than the outside bottle that you think you are purchasing.I purchased the day creme SPF20 and it has a pump and I usually pump twice to moisturize my face.
Well when it stopped pumping I broke it open only to fine the tube inside. Approximately four years ago it was easy just to unscrew the top, now the top is nailed in and very difficult to open.
The product is smaller and the price has increased.I think I will be changing back to another product.10a46045 review #217370
You may also like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "I have complained about the streaks and gross marks left behind; they replied with: "to say we used dirty rags is offensive and the streaks are from using too much..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "Condensed version: Dental implant placed to #5. Crowns to implant and #3 tooth placed 2 wk later. One week later the implant is loose and crown pops off. Dentist reattaches..."